Monday, August 4, 2008

My experience of being a uitmt student for approximately one month

My experience of being a UiTMT student for approximately one month.

Experience? What should I start to tell my experience???
First of all…I didn’t realize that I’ve been at UiTMT for one month..
One month? Hehe… :-D
We start from MMS k?
MMS is Minggu Mesra Siswa..
It introduce me about UiTMT..
And from here also I meet many people from different places..and meet a new friends..
My experience is I’ve been a university student…
Meet many friends…
Learnt about new thing such as I have to do all matters by myself…like washing clothes...meet lecturers ..
I don’t have any time to watching television..
Try to be matured student…
Enter the class kitchen because I’m in Hotel Management course..
I have to woke early morning to attend a class..
Try participate in new club - SIFE and KESATRIA..
I like go to the beach because my university close to the beach..
I have to manage my compact timetable…
Wearing kitchen clothes…
I can go to the town with my friends in weekend- make sure you have enough money..haha..
Now I stayed at the hostel…because before this I never stayed in hostel
I love my mom’s cooking- hot and spicy dishes but in here I have to eat sweet dishes..

Thats all...sorry my story is bored...right?
Because im in hurry...
Argh….
Lastly… I hope I can be a successful UiTMT student and make my parents proud..

^-^ bye….

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

It's a nice story, but I would prefer if you type it in a more decent way. Make a complete paragraph. You don't have to worry. You always have your time to edit your entry later on.