Monday, July 21, 2008

welcome

hello...it's me..Dya..
we meet again... :>
u all already know about me...right?
not yet?!!! urm...
ok...let me introduce myself again...
My name is Nurul Nadiah binti kamarozaman..
I'm from Negeri Sembilan...
I have 4 siblings..and i'm the second one...
Actually i'm twins...
surprise?!!hehehe... :-]
i miss my parents...huhu..
hobby?
My hobby is listening the music...i listening all the genre song except...rock music..
My favourite food?
I love eat...especially fast food...
KFC,McD....and my mom cooking...asam podeh..
I'm still single..
now i'm studying at UiTM Dungun..
in course hotel management...
What else?!!
owh... i love.......watching korean drama...
so who like to share everything with me..juz add me as your friend k?

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

That must be your twin, right! It's nice to have you as my student :)